WHO IS CISA?
The Counsellors in SA initially began as a small group of students looking to encourage and network as we began our journey into the counselling world. In just two short years, our group has grown to over 2500 members. We created this website as a way to unify, promote and support all counsellors across South Africa.
Counsellors in SA aim to provide valuable information and support to all counsellors in the mental health field. By joining our network you will have access to a variety of resources, information and guidance along your journey.
By signing up to CiSA you will have access to our Counsellors Portal, where a host of information and resources is uploaded every month. Becoming a subscriber allows you to access fantastic content, such as:
- Templates to use in your counselling practice
- A range of resources to assist you in building your skill set
- A yearly planner with added country wide referral list
- Our official CiSA resource book, loaded with helpful information
- One free 3 CPD workshop a year (for ASCHP/CCSA members)
- A verified listing on our popular sister site find.counsellorsinsa.co.za
- Access to industry experts and year long career guidance
- Access to our ethics committee for supervision
- Early bird discounts to our yearly conference
- A welcome pack delivered to your door, consisting of books and branded merchandise
Sound good to you?
Are you a counsellor? Want to see how our CiSA community works in real time? Join our Facebook group!